Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deliveries.

Just a quick note. I picked up the window and hatch steel today. Hope to start cutting them in next week. Main window and hatch are 20 inch round with  2 inch mating surfaces. ( 24 O.D. )   and the two smaller windows are 12 inch also with 2 inch mating surfaces. ( 16 inch O.D. )
All the steel was cut with a water jet. Pretty impressive to see !
All steel is AS 516-70. I'll get some pictures up soon.
Hope to start looking for windows soon. See you all at the convention. Frank D.

See what's free at AOL.com.