To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] viewports available online

Hi Peter it can be to 200 meter - if the water is not hot. ;-)
At 10 degrees it should work. About 150 meter at 24 degrees.
According to ABS, GL etc.etc..

regards Carsten

"Peter Madsen" <peter@submarines.dk> schrieb:
Hi Emile,

That dome - can it be used to 200 meters with standard safety factors ? Maybe we can make a testchamber ?

Regards,

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: Emile van Essen