Euronaut progress was [PSUBS-MAILIST] Diver lockout VBT

Hi Vance,

we just install today the diesel pipe system and the fuel-trim-pump.
Diesel system should be more or less ready in some 14 days.
Next step will be the bilge drainge - pump system.
All pipe work is done in stainless steel  most in the range of 1" to 2" size.

Diver chamber is ready assambeld now. Will get a water filled
320 meter (1000 feet)pressure test in the next weeks to get fully operable.
Will see if I have after the test one boat or two..

24 Volt generator will be installed next time also. Is under construction.

But progress is slower than in former years so the Euronaut will be not
in the water in 2007 - hopefully in 2008.

But I hope to run the diesel this year.

But for today I am out -looking for a new second hand motorboat. Destroy my old one during bad weather some weeks ago in the North Sea - off the frisians..

What is with your K ?

Best regards Carsten