RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Loss of Buoyancy Accident (was Submarine motors)

Ken,

There are a large number of AWOIS hits off of the Chicago area…lots of opportunity for exploring!

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.