Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SS Excrutiator - submersible escape simulator

Jay wrote:

"It is my opinion that most PSUBers don?t give enough thought to what emergencies they might encounter..."

I agree - in the sence that you can newer really be to considered - and excaping sunken submarines will never be anything any of us can say that
we have done lots of times. When ever I dive I try to remember that this one could be the big one...and the equipment and experinece on this specific deployment will determine if we will make it to surface...

Regrads,

Peter

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13985 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.