From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jay K. Jeffries
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:12 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] test

I have been working on the modular submarine escape simulator, S.S. Excrutiator for this coming summer’s PSUB Conference in Holland.  Everyone will have a chance to give it a try so bring a swim suit.  Looking to have a timed competition for 1- and 2-man teams for simulated escapes on land.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.