Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine motors

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:19 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine motors

Hi
Have been looking all the www for motors for my project. I believe I will go for el motors. There are several companies offering electrical motors, but a lot of the motors are running on to high voltage > 120 VDC. I would like to keep the voltage down. Also it is important that the motor i sealed, rated for approx 300m. I need about 350 lb of thrust in either one or two motors.

Anybody know where to find the best prizes on what I am looking fore?

--
Best Regards
Øystein Skarholm

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13938 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.