From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jay K. Jeffries
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:35 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Florida Convention 2008?

Steve,

The Florida meeting has been moved to 2009 so that we can celebrate George K's 90th birthday with him in Maine (and the local lobster fest).  Check the convention calendar page on the PSUB website for further info.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.