From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 11:44 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Modeling

Hello guys. Sorry for being out of touch. I'm putting the hull together, and it's going well. I promised a picture of the model I used for testing the flow, so I buffed off the old paint, cleaned it up a bit, and here are a couple of pictures to show the pressure hull design. I have some ballast tank pieces but they are still pretty rough so I didn't include those. ( maybe making some changes to those anyway.) This will give you an idea what it will look like. Frank D.

See what's free at AOL.com.