[PSUBS-MAILIST] The Subcommittee Report: Free Magazines

Shipmates,

Before I discovered psubs, I joined The Subcommittee, an organization dedicated to buidling model submarines.  Now that I have psubs, I don't need their magazines any more.  I have most of issues number 4-68 (the current issue).

If anyone is interested in model submarines, I would be glad to ship them off to you.  Otherwise, they go in the recycling bin.

Doug Farrow

First come, first served.