From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 4:44 PM
To: Personal_Submersibles@Psubs. Org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2007 Convention Update

Fellow Psubbers,

The plans for the 2007 Convention are coming together nicely and the
convention web page has been updated with new information.  The
location, preferred hotel, conference room, and dive site have been
finalized.  Links to photos, maps, and other info is in place so you can
begin planning your trip.

SUBMERSIBLES
------------
We welcome you to bring your submersible to the convention whether it is
under construction or dive-ready.  For those intending on diving, please
check the "Dive Operations" link for info about the dive site.  Please
send email to jon@psubs.org if you are planning to bring your sub, and
whether you plan to dive it, or just offer it for static display.

SCHEDULE
--------
The agenda is still being confirmed as well as the seminar schedule.
However, we have two hands-on events planned as well as interesting
speakers and topics.  Stay tuned as we firm this up.

SPEAKERS
--------
We still have room for one or two more speakers (did you hear that, Phil
Nuytten?  hint-hint).  Please contact jon@psubs.org if you want to speak
or provide a white paper at the convention.  If you know of someone in
the industry that you would like us to invite, or a topic that you would
like to hear discussed, contact me with that info and we will send out a
formal invitation.

SPONSORS
--------
Please check our sponsor link.  If you know of a commercial entity or
individual who might like to sponsor the convention, we have a number of
options available that includes advertising on PSUBS.ORG.

LINKS
-----
Start at http://www.psubs.org/convention/2007

Questions? --> jon@psubs.org

The website will be updated regularly, so check it often.

Thanks,
Jon

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281