Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Handouts feedback sought

I'm a pen and paper kind of guy, although a disk would be OK too. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the guys, having a beer or two, and good conversation. Is there a hotel where we can all stay? My sub won't be ready until 2008, but count me in. Frank D.( I made a scale model of my sub so I can do some testing, I'll take a picture of it and put it up on Frappr.)