Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] inflatables

In a message dated 3/18/2007 4:07:18 PM Central Standard Time, brenthartwig@hotmail.com writes:

Do you think the outer coating on the fire hoses will stand up to saltwater over time?

When you get done we can play bumper boats. ; )'

Regards,

 Brent

Brent can't say for sure about salt water, but I am pretty sure they
use the same equipment on fire boats. The hoses are just about indestructible.
I've been on a2 1/2 inch line at a water pressure of 130 lbs and had a 1000 gal
water tanker drive over it. What a surge ya get at the end of that one.

I would think normal fresh water wash after dive would be fine.

The really cool part is ya can coil em and get more buoyancy where ya
want it.

Dean Ackman