Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] What is your favorite quotation?

I've loved the water ever since I grew up on the beach of Lake Ontario. It's not so much a motivation, as a compulsion. As for why a sub? It's too damn cold here in California to scuba dive anymore, but I still want to see it.
My favorite quote? paraphrased.....It's better to have lived and lost, than never to have lived at all. ( can't remember who said it )
Frank D.