Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete submarine project that makes sense

concrete submarine project that makes sense

Hello Carsten Oystein,
To pull a proyect into reality you need to share your vision with people that
have the money to make it happen.

Share a vision is most important thing in mankinds progress since iceage hunter
painted their vision of hunting a mammut on a cave wall - it forms a common will
and purpose it is first step to make it happen.

So what have we here: a 24 m autonomous deep diver - a boat to go "where nobody
ever has gone before"... with a ROV to recollect things in deep ocean - no
viewport but a advanced camara sistem... can we have a image (Vision) of this -
similar to what we have seen from bionic dolphin - anybody has a program to
convert carstens tec drawing in VISION ?

Can we come up with something that could catch the interest of - Paul Allan -
the royal family of dubai or any other high profile ocean research interested
investor to make it happen. - could this even be a business instead of
billionair boy toy ?

Let me hear your thoughts...

Kindest Regards,
Wilfried