From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Recon1st@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:28 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Distress Buoy

sorry to be so behind here been bad of late.

I have an initial sketch of a method of retrieving a sub
from just about any depth with a cable from a surface
craft. The problem at this time I can not post it. anyone
out there willing to get a attach of the scketch and post some where
for viewing I think it should work quite well and very inexpensive
and easy to install.

Dean Ackman