Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hi!

Hi guys

to Bob: yeah, we have merlions here. There's a daddy statue on Sentosa while the kid is around Raffles Place. =)

In any case, if any psubbers coming down to the Little Red Dot, do let me know ya? I'll be glad to show you around, in exchange for a conversation on psubs. =P

Lastly, i would like to know what are the cost breakdowns of building of a psub. I understand that different capabilities, features and even the builder itself would translate down to higher or lower costs. But then again, I'm sure there's gross estimates (allowing for mistakes) of cost for an average twilight zone submersible.

The intent of this question: when I start building, and eventually dive it, I'll not want to worry abt money, especially when the vehicle is going to keep my arse alive when I'm down there.

thanks in advance, God bless

TC