From: "Paul Kreemer" <paulkreemer@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New detailed pictures of the Marlin S1 01 sub in Seattle, Washington
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:56:16 -0800

Brent, and all, a fewe more photos of S101.  Not sure that I added much to
Brent's big collection of shots.  You couldn't see too much of the rudder
top post or the drop weight attachments.

http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=263385

Great boat looking though.  And the nice couple that runs the yard are
waiting for Brent to come back with a check for the S101.  ;-)

take care
Paul