Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] stress levels in a concrete submarine yacht hull - troll

"Øystein Skarholm" <skarholm@gmail.com> schrieb:
> But all in all, a little excitement won't kill anybody heh ha ha. I
> think that visibility is an issue when operating a submarine.
> Specially a concrete one. Luckily we are blessed with fair to very
> good visibility in Norway.
> Carsten, maybe this should be the first place for Euronaut to set course??

Norway was one of my targets in former times..
- but than they found the treasure on U 864 there-self.. :-(

I have allready dived in Norwegian waters, North Coast, I like the cristal clear water and the 3-4 meter high ground flours forests..
Was wreck diving in the Kattegat 3 weeks ago - danish side - also nice..

> About visiting the Euronaut......I nearly lost my sleep. I would like
> that very much as i think it would be great learning and inspiration
> for me.
> Could I bring one or two of my fellow submariners with me as well?

Yes why not. Your are welcome to visit the boat and have a german beer or two..

ahjjj.. forgot something about saturation diving.. I visit Stephanieturm about early 80ies and my fathers was the second officer on board.. ;-)

best regards Carsten