Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]saturation diverlockout

Guys - this thread is becomming a little frustrating for me...
I am trying to put together the concept of a autonomous submarine ... looks like
there is nobody interested in share that concept...just interest in diver
lockouts...shaft seals...

Last and final from me to diver lockouts... if carsten who is naval engineer and
has a lot of his private money and years of brainwork inverted in this stuff
said that his euronaut has whatever dive ability - for me there is no question
about that - as i belive that carsten knows what he is talking about...

Carsten what would you want to do with a euronaut2 if there where not such
narrow limits of size and budget ? - are you willing to explore how to push the
limits of size budget and depth by far further ? -

Kindest Regards
Wilfried