Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete submarine yacht, lift it

Hello Wilfried
Nice to hear from you.  As soon as I can I hope I can start with my submarine project.
So you want to build on in Tolu it is avery nice place I hope you can go to las Islas de San Bernardo and Isla Fuerte.
There are some very interesting old shipwrecks in the area as well as submarine mudvulcanos.
With some collegues we are planing to work in Covenhas in a scientific proyect about seafarming and bioconsulting.
Best wishes
Juergen