Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete submarine yacht, status, forming, viewports

Hi Wilfried - its still yours, even as wreck - you are the owner.
How long is it now at dive station ?

So somebody from Austria or somewere in Europe can purchase it from you, raise it, clean it.. He can make an new interior and maybe with bigger ballast an trimtanks.. and use it.

regards Carsten