Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD help!!!

Frank, Stay in touch. You're 150ish miles north of me and it'll give me an excuse to get the Beemer out and ride some. Mine may, in fact, be dive ready this summer, but I don't think I'm going to try and tow it that far. Maybe, but it's a long, long way from here. I'd like to get if finished, either way, as I'm going to be out of the country a bit on another project for the next couple of years. I don't know how my time will work out once that starts, so I need to get the Sunday submarine finished soon, just to clear the decks for the next job. Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD help!!!

Hi Vance. I would really like to hook up with you next time I'm out your way.
My place is in Daytona Beach Shores and I hope to retire this summer and move to Florida soon after.
I should be receiving my steel here in Calif. in 2 or three weeks, and can actually start to build.
It won't be ready for this years convention, but I'll bring some pictures to show the guys......Frank D.