Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sea Phantom Sea Trials

Brent Hartwig wrote:
Ok boys and girls, if you have not had your coffee yet do not, I repeat DO NOTE click on these links. Would this not be a sweet ride if it was made into an ambient or 1 ATM submersible? Can you say RETRACTABLE.

Holy ____!  That's beautiful.  From what movie did they take the exterior shape of the cabin?

(You guys will NEVER believe what I had sketched out here over the last year.  The main difference is that I'd preferred the two skiis with stabilizer floats.  Oh, well.)

--
The contents of this e-mail were probably intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be irrational. Unless you are the named addressee or are the legal guardian of the addressee, you may not read or think about it, or try to make sense of it. If you received it in error don't bother us about because you can delete it.