From:  "Joseph Perkel" <joeperkel@hotmail.com>
To:  personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport
Date:  Sun, 04 Feb 2007 04:26:26 +0000

************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ The personal submersibles mailing list complies with the US Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Your email address appears in our database because either you, or someone you know, requested you receive messages from our organization. If you want to be removed from this mailing list simply click on the link below or send a blank email message to: removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org Removal of your email address from this mailing list occurs by an automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our server receiving your request. PSUBS.ORG PO Box 53 Weare, NH 03281 603-529-1100 ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************