Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Steel Pipe Hull

Paul

No your right. I most stop working 15 hour a day. My head suffers from
lack of oxygen. Divided by 10 the results gives my a crush depth equal
to 30,6 metres. My gut feelings tells my otherwise. I shall look more
into it this afternoon. better check my last calculation I did on work
yesterday as well he he

Anyway, this is very exiting and a good way to learn.....