Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Perry lockout and escaping

Hi Joe. I was thinking along the lines of a simple door/hatch maybe made from a barrel, or even a wire frame.
Anchor it down at about 10 feet deep. Get some air supply like a snuba or spare-air bottles and see how the mechanics of exiting through the door would work.
If you got it down pat with air, try it holding your breath.
Make it so if you didn't make it through, or had some unforseen problem, just go around and come up.
Fun, educational, but not dangerous.
Water's gotta be warm though. Here in Calif. the water never gets over 56 degrees.(ocean) and it wouldn't be any fun.
Now that I think of it, a swimming pool would be enough.
Frank D.