Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Insulation Types That Can Be Used Inside a Sub

Ha Ha. You might look like a halibut. The syntactic foam sounds good. I know it's been used before on subs.
I have no experience with it, but I wonder if you could make/get some in a block shape, and cut it to fit.
Is it expensive?
Some types of foam, including styrofoam, give off toxic chemicals and/or fumes.
I think pretty much everything gives off something bad when it burns.
I like the idea of a floating teddy bear though. Specially with blinking eyes!
I look forward to researching the links you posted when I get a little more time.
Frank D.