From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Dan H.
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:45 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thrust from a pump?

But Alec,
Wouldn't using a reversible pump as a thruster require you to use two
small output nozzles instead of a larger suction input and ported down
output nozzle.  I'm not sure if the pump would like that. Sounds like a
cavation problem.

Maybe a single direction pump and a Y valve to two separate output
nozzles?????

Dan H.