Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: eBay Favorite Search: submarine

Hi,

This is George Kittredge's UEM. I doubt he sold any so
this would be his prototype.

He used an older hull he had around for this project.
I thought a K-250 but ad said VAST Mk III. Which was
pre-K-250. Though both were essentially the same
thing.

It could be made electric again.

Certainly having the hull would save someone
construction time.

Regards,
Ray