Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Design Spiral

Jay. I'm printing that mail so I can refer to it again. That is damn good advice. I won't ever accuse you, or anyone else, of looking down on us newbies. Worst case scenario, if I read something I don't like, I just ignore it. I enjoy all the different ideas floating around, and I think having something in your life that you're passionate about adds to the flavor of life. It's kinda like traveling to a foreign place and eating something really gross. One of my favorite things to do. If you're not willing to experiment, risk a little, take a chance, then we may as well sit back in our rocking chairs and watch the world go by. Naturally, we need to NOT take chances with our lives at stake, but pushing the envelope is human nature and we'll never be able to grow without SOME calculated risk. Keep up the good advice!
Frank D.