[PSUBS-MAILIST] Storm and SUB

Hello everyone,
I have a question: are there someone here use a sub 1 atm for avoid a storm or depression tropical, ouragan?

If you have an experience such that, please tell me: a sub 1 atm with a snooker can support a storm grade 4 or 3?

In theory, A Sub dive dynamic with a good snooker, it can past a storm, , can't it? how is the truth?

Please drop for me if you know, thank you
Fanta

Love and Peace, God bless you