From: Dan H.
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 08:02
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 Reinforcing Rings

James,

There is no exactly.   Any machine shop that does some metal fabrication or any welding fabrication shop may have a set of forming rolls.  Some do and some don't.  Most that have rolls can roll the easy part of the T, the top but not all can roll the hard part, the stem of the T.   You have to do some legwork and see what you have in your area.

The cost.... It depends on the shop and how the equipment they have fits the job.  If it's easy for them maybe a $120 for the set of them.     I just have a three foot long by three foot diameter tube rolled this week for $85.

Dan H.