From: MerlinSub@t-online.de
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sodium Polyacrylate
Date: 08 Sep 2006 16:28 GMT

Sodium Polyacrylate = May be harmful if swallowed. May cause irritation. Avoid breathing vapors, or dusts.
Use with adequate ventilation. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothes. Wash thoroughly after handling.

Thank you for then link - for me this stuff is out.  best regards Carsten