From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Rick and
Marcia
Sent: Thursday, 7 September 2006 3:38 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sodium Polyacrylate

Stephen - your idea of reversing a particulate mask intrigues me.  I've
was
intending to vent Magical.Child's cockpit directly from the second stage
regs through the bulkhead (ambient sub).

If I could vent through a dehumidifying mask instead, I would save
plumbing,
etc.  The only consideration I would have is that it would require
breathing
effort to force the exhalations through the crystals.

Rick Lucertini
Vancouver, Canada