Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sodium Polyacrylate

Automotive air conditioning unit, belt driven and actuated by centrefugal clutch off dc motor? Why has this not been discussed.

Sorry for rudeness, my name is Leon and thought id share my thoughts, I am in New Zealand and have been in design of a 2 person ambient pressure dry sub for previous 12 months or so, am currently fulfilling contract in N.Z before headed to Perth Australia for summer followed by U.K Summer time.

I am currently teaching engineering apprentices at a tertiary institute and consider myself reasonably proficient in C.A.D systems and design concepts.  My photos should be up on site in next few days hopefully.

Well, no doubt we will be in contact sooner or later.

Leon Ducrot
New Zealand