Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Malcontention

Below quote is from Jay K. Jeffries.

"Bill has in the distant past made some good contributions; then he just
got out in left field and has been a constant irritation each time he
surfaces just when we think he is really gone.  He has been a source of
conversation off list and at Raystown.  I just don?t have much patience
with him anymore."

Ok Jay. I said I wouldn't respond to anymore posts regarding my
invention, and I won't. However you have acted as a bully now and
attacked me personally as a submarine topic poster, on this forum and I
am going to hold you to account publicly for that.

Number 1. I do not believe you posted that accidently. Even If you did
post it accidently, perhaps everyone here should jump straight into your
stuff for being an idiot and not checking where it was being e mailed to
before you sent it. Where is the hue and cry from everyone about that?
You are obviously not only a bully but a snob. You said I "got off in
left field". Ok Jay, what did you mean by that?
With the exception of one little small note about my invention in the
several years I have been at this forum, I have never gotten into left
field at this forum. Perhaps everyone should castigate the posters I
have seen here that have posted about aircraft occasionally, or any
other topic that was not directly sub related. One little note and I get
insulted by one hyper idiot, then insults by you. All my previous posts
with the exception of that one little note of a post have been about
submarine or underwater topics. So just what "left field" are you
talking about sir? Are you refering to my past postings regarding the
Hunley? If you are that is a submarine topic is it not?
Regarding your mention that I have been a source of conversation off
list as well as at Raystown, that just shows the character of the people
involved. As to your patience with me, I do not care what you or others
think of me sir. I am not a bully like you are. I am not a snob like you
are. I do not go around talking about people for no good reason like you
do. I don't give you a second thought in my conversations with anyone.
Nice to know you are having so much fun running me down at Raystown. Now
that I've shown everyone here that you have no reason for your "left
field" contention, there is only two possible explaination for your
attacks against me. Either you did not like my invention that was a tiny
note not disruptive to this forum, or You're an as__ole. Either way
you're the latter. I never intended to "hijack" this forum. Everyone
here with an ounce of sense knows that.

Just so you know there's no love lost between us buddy. Now do you want
to keep flaming me or are you going to stfu and stop your uncalled for
attacks? En garde motherf___er.
Bill.