Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Akins accelerator

Ross and others,

A truly passionate proponent of any viewpoint, including this one, takes the time to study his facts. You, on the other hand, have studied the sound of your own voice, and found it good. So you talk a lot, and say little. I appreciate your zeal, but not the rant--especially as it is based purely in fantasyland. Get a grip. Read up on the subject. And stop attacking my fellow psubbers on the page. Call Bill at home. I'm betting he'd give you an ear full in reply.

There is a good discussion going on right now about tank heads: hemispherical, oblate and elliptical. These are all good shapes within context. However, there is no discussion whatsoever of (or by) pinheads, and no need for it. Take a deep breath and get back on track, please.

Vance