RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Akins accelerator

Let's see if we can close this topic and move on.  We try to be flexible, but when push comes to shove we have to fall back on the fact that this is a discussion list for submersible related topics.  I think most folks tolerate the occasional digression, but this one is growing to the point of being distracting.  As Pierre suggested, feel free to contact Bill Akins personally about his invention.

Thanks,
Jon