From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Ray Keefer
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:26 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2005 Award Nomination Status

Hi,

This is still what I have. I guess the vote is on, however with the number of nominees everyone listed will get an award.

Last chance to hightlight a deserving PSUBer. I'll close this process on New Year's Day (01 Jan 2006).

Regards,
Ray

Ray Keefer <psubs2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Here is the 2005 Award Nomination status todate.

Award Categories
================

The Kittredge Award
-------------------
For designing and building excellence in creating
a whole and functional personal submersible.
    Pierre Poulin - Big!
                Nominated by! Ray Keefer

The Busby Award
---------------
For excellence in technical writing on personal
submersibles
designs, operations and applications.

    Doug  Jackson -
                Nominated by Paul Kreemer

The Beach Award
---------------
For non-technical writing that promotes personal
submersibles to the general public.

    Ray Keefer/Jon Wallace - PSUBS, PSUBS Convention work and web site
                Nominated by Brian Cox, Steve McQueen, Hugo Marrero and Dan Lance

The Link Award
--------------
For contributions to oceanographic research using
personal submersibles.

The Archimedes Award
--------------------
For innovative designing exc! ellence of a specific
piece of
gear for use in personal submersibles that spreads
knowledge
through the group .

For those who haven't seen past awards, go to
http://www.psubs.org/awards/.

Two more days for nominations!

I would like to have all nominations in by Thursday,
22 December 2005. Then the group will vote by
Saturday, 31 December 2005. I ! will tally and announce
the winners in the first couple of weeks in 2006.
Actual awards to go out by the end of February.

Regards,
Ray