Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull material

Very good points, but but I am looking to make a sub
that is by design very postively bouyant so that a
manually released drop weight will guarrantee a safe
surfacing in case every other saftey measure fails.
Plus, my dry compartment is (to put it kindly) tiny.

Thanks for your input though - This is exactly the
kind of input that makes PSUBS such a great source of
info.

/Rob