Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:29 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Moki files woks but..

Hi guys, seems that Moki files works - but very, very slow. Send a
picture of my GRP nose (Euronaut) and some days (!) later it was there.

http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles.html

Send also a couple of minuts ahead some pictures of the new SVV two
divers wet sub - but I think you check it out better in  2 - 3 days.

Please send your pictures only one time and wait some days. Some guys
send the same pictures again and again - they are now all there ! -
please remove this copys yourself. thank you Carsten