[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Re: Aquaglider for sale

HI Folks,

There is an Aquaglider wet sub for sale on eBay. Auction number 4597858041. LInk:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F4597858041_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQfviZ1&item=4597858041

Regards,
Ray

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Ray,

I am not able to sign up yet. Here is the item # 4597858041..if you can pass that along to the members that would be great.

Thanks so much,
Tracy

Ray Keefer <psubs2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Tracy,

If you are signed up at PSUBS on the listserver alias
you just send email to personal_submersibles@psubs.org
and your message will be forwarded to the group.

If you are not a member and don't want to be. Send me
the auction number and I'll let the group know.

Regards,
Ray