Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Need help with math

Hi everybody,

A while ago I asked for some help learning how to do the math one needs to make a design.  I asked for some reference materials do this sort of thing.  I saw the list of technical books that was posted here and I am grateful for that but we don't have any of those books in the local library.  So I am back with my original question.

Is there any easy way to learn how to do the math necessary to create a submarine design?  Maybe a software program or something like that?  This is what is holding me back right now and I could use some help understanding which way to go.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks to all and keep up the good work.  I enjoy reading what you guys write and find it very interesting.

Ross Donato