To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:06 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient breathing air system

Does anyone have info on the amount/rate of compressed air per person which should be bled into ambient dry designs and also should there be a seperate pressure equalization system aswell as continous bleeding of compressed air into the cabin. does the continous bleed also have to be at ambient temperature.

Cheers for any advice in advance.

Dan Edwards.