Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Free Flooding Spaces

I sent Peter an e mail asking him if Freya is for sale and for how much if she is.

I will post it for you Joe when I find out in case you might be interested.

When a person considers how much money and time

it would cost to design and build a sub on their own, it might be less headache, much simplier

and cheaper in the long run to just buy one already built by an expert.  Depends on the price of course.

Here's some links to Peter Madsen's sub.

http://www.psubs.org/psub_pic/PeterM3.html

http://www.vulcaniasubmarine.com/PETER%20MADSEN.htm

Bill.