Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:23 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working Schematic

Now that was truly nice of you to do, thank you Paul!

These boats do not scale down well. This is an idea drawing (one of several) just to do some math with. This one is near scale in this view. Something like what you drew is probably more practical scale wise. I would like some manner of getting in and out on the bottom.

Yes the glassed marine ply would give me quite a righting moment. I think I could get away with the bottles up this high then.

As for the rest, well...one thing at a time.

Joe

If this file didn't post, I will try another format. (second try jpg format)