Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:23 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] member ranking

bill
I bow to you the great grand pooba of the group and suggest in all humility that your uniform should have five stars.  I just want to be a simple seaman, because we all know that simple seaman are dumb as a box of rocks , and have to ask stupid questions because they know nothing.

Rick m

P.S. the only stupid question is the one you are afraid to ask, because not asking will get someone killed.
quote ssgt everson, my drill sargent