Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Myles' questions are welcome

I'd like to make a few requests to Dave Banks.

First, Myles may have family responsibilities that preclude hours of  "research" through the archives.  Whether he has the time to check archives or not is not our concern. Please keep critical comments off-list.  Call Myles long distance and give him your opinions privately.

Second, consider for a moment how the more advanced contributors may feel with YOUR questions, Dave.  People who have PhD's in the field or decades of experience as sub pilots, people who have worked underwater for a living.  There are those of us who have been contributing to this list a heck of a lot longer than you.  We have answered the same questions YOU have asked more than once.  Happily.

You've hurt a number of people in this group.

Rick Lucertini
Vancouver