From: Chuck Will
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 7:13 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another nutcase here.

Even when computers are tested during repairs or calibration they are submerged in water in a small pressure tank. My old instructor trainer repairs dive equipment and he said exposure to increased pressure out of water can damage some computers. Don't know why, pressure is pressure if you ask me. But do you want to risk it on a $400 dive computer?

Chip